Join us this Sunday at 10am or 3pm
We will now check-in upon arrival for adults and youth (no pre-registration required).
Kids For Christ (available at Willawong, 10am Service) will continue to pre-register
KIDS FOR CHRIST
Registration opens Wednesday, 5pm
Auditorium Seating and Exit
We will be holding two services every Sunday.
- 10am – located at Unidus Community Centre in Willawong, caters primarily for families and working adults; the only service that provides kids program (Kids For Christ) & Ablaze Youth
- 3pm – located at the **University of Queensland in St Lucia caters primarily for tertiary students
- **Subject to change: please check IG or FB for the latest venue updates. (@hopechurchstlucia)
As restrictions continue to ease in Queensland adults, youth and toddlers under 2.5 years will no longer need to pre-register prior to attending. You will however need to check-in upon arrival in line with our COVID safe plan.
Kids for Christ our children’s program, will continue to register and is open every Wednesday, 5pm.
We ask that each household to physically distant from the next household where possible. Thank you!
Our cafe will remain closed till further notice. We ask that you refrain from bringing your own food at this time. Bottled water will be allowed.
All children who are intending to participate in KFC, will be required to hold a ticket according to the class they are in (ticket registration opens Wednesday 5pm). Parents, please do not register them again upon arriving on Sunday.
Upon arrival on Sunday, please check in your children at the KFC admin booth in the foyer area (under the A-frame) before entering the KFC classroom, each checked-in child will receive a wrist band.
If there are no more KFC tickets, you can register them under the KFC waiting list. As spaces become available we will get in contact for your child to then attend the class.
Tiny Tots group (2 1/2 to 4 years old)
Junior group (Kindy to Prep)
Impact group 1-2 (Grade 1-2)
Impact group 3-4 (Grade 3-4)
Impact group 5-6 (Grade 5-6)
- On the day there will be KFC signages that will guide & direct you to the right places
- You can also ask one of our friendly ushers to assist you with directions
- If you need any assistance, please talk to the KFC admin on duty at the KFC admin booth
Tiny Tots – Eden (ground floor)
Junior & Impact 1-2 – Moriah 1&2 (ground floor)
Impact 3-4, Impact 5-6 – Ariel 1&2 (1st floor)
A few important things to note:
- Due to COVID safety guidelines and room capacity, no parents are allowed to stay in the room for the duration of our KFC program. If you need to settle your child in (for Tiny Tots / Junior), you can bring them into the classroom, but you will need to leave after 10 minutes. If your child is not able to settle, you will be requested to bring them into the main auditorium with you.
- Due to COVID safety guidelines, we encourage parents to pack a basic set of stationery for your child. Pencils/ Pens and Erasers.
- Please remember to pack a water bottle and a morning tea snack for your child. We will not be distributing any morning tea snacks or cups of water due to the COVID safety guidelines.
We start at 10am please try to arrive on time or early to allow time for children to settle into their classrooms.
All youths who are intending to participate in Ablaze Service will be required to register upon arrival via the QLD check-in app.
Check-in opens at 9:45am, so do come early!
Once you have checked in, follow the flow of direction sign on the floor and head to Bethel on Level 1 Unidus for service.
Ablaze service will conclude at 11:30pm. Kindly vacate the room so that cleaning can commence. Remember to follow the exit directions and wait for your parents and guardians under the A-Frame.
A few important things to note:
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home. Please do inform your clan leader.
- Maintain physical distance. Avoid touching or hugging others.
- Different households should sit two seats apart.
- Avoid sharing food or items. We will not be having lunch together after Ablaze service.
Remember, Ablaze Service starts at 10am. Let’s honour each other with our time too!
Frequently Asked Questions
What time should I be at Unidus for service?
Doors will be opened 15 minutes prior to each service. Please do come early (preferably 20 minutes before service) as we will need time to get through registration and settled in. We may be expecting a queue, but we will try our utmost to check you into the service. Please be patient and kind to our registration team!
There will be check-in signages available for you to scan as you come through from the car parks, it’s easy as scan, submit and show your submitted information (green tick!) to one of our friendly ushers in the foyer area.
Is there a private place for nursing mums?
There will be a nursing mums corner set aside for parents at Antioch (ground floor, opposite the toilets).
What if I can’t check in or register online due to technical difficulties?
If you have trouble checking in upon arriving, please head to our new visitor’s booth, our friendly ushers will assist you with checking in.
Kids for Christ registration: If you are having difficulties navigating the registration platform, please phone the church office on 3714 0300 during office hours (9:30am to 4:00pm) or email email@example.com after office hours.
Can I still watch Hope Online?
Can I attend church if I have a cold?
What is Hope Church doing to ensure the facility is clean and safe?
Our teams will undertake a strict cleaning protocol both before, during and after each service. Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout the building and we ask that you maintain 1.5m from each other at all times.
We will be commencing cleaning of the auditorium once the service ends. We are also anticipating around 30 minutes post-service connection time, so we asked that you would take your conversation outside of the auditorium. We ask that you vacate the building by 12pm after the 10am service, thank you!