We are excited to offer a new exciting opportunity through Hope Interns: a 3-month spiritual growth, leadership development and ministry immersion experience at Hope Church, Brisbane.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the sharpest and most experienced leaders and pastors in our spiritual community, participate in the weekly rhythm of church life and culture, stretch yourself as a leader; and ultimately we pray it will lay an even greater foundation for a life-long pursuit for the vision that God has placed on your life.
Through the Hope Interns program, we seek to train and empower a new generation of leaders into ministry. The focus of the program will involve practical and on-the-job ministry training, as well as dedicated leadership training environments. It is a training and proving ground for emerging church leaders.
Interns will gain experience in the following areas:
- Dedicated learning labs for interns – learn both the spiritual and practical side of ministry and leadership.
- Participate in weekly staff gatherings and key meetings.
- Coaching from your ministry department leader.
- Serve in different facets of church life.
You may be interested in the internship program if you:
- Are prayerfully considering a life in serving God full-time.
- Have a desire to serve the local church in a greater capacity.
- Wish to have a greater exposure to life in ministry.
- Are seeking for deeper and more practical experiences in leadership.
On this page, you will find a attached further information and the application pack.
Should you have any further enquiries, feel free to contact us either at our office at (07) 3714 0300 or email at [email protected].
Please download following files: